Thyrm Battery Vaults

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Just got email from Elzetta now selling Thrym CellVault XL, holds 6 cr123. This what your getting?

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been looking at these myself. Seems like a well thought out product. I'll probably go for the larger size. Looking forward to hearing everyones opinion!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Got the battery vaults, and they are first class. High quality fit and finish, lanyard attachment, water reistiant, not proof, however, they are the most up to date battery holders.

I got two of the single stack in Orange, but they have a double. The ones I have hold 3 CR 123's, two AA, And four, AAA. They snap shut real nice, best battery holders I have. They are perfect for travel or your vehicle.

Don't hesitate to get a few. They make nice gifts for your flashlight crazed friends! And they are only $20

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the battery vaults, and they are first class. High quality fit and finish, lanyard attachment, water reistiant, not proof, however, they are the most up to date battery holders.

I got two of the single stack in Orange, but they have a double. The ones I have hold 3 CR 123's, two AA, And four, AAA. They snap shut real nice, best battery holders I have. They are perfect for travel or your vehicle.

Don't hesitate to get a few. They make nice gifts for your flashlight crazed friends! And they are only $20

Glad to hear you like them. Put in an order myself yesterday for one of the normal ones and an XL one; they should go well with my emergency bag. Are you using yours to just store batteries or??

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Just batteries, if you put pills in them and get caught you are in trouble, my Dr. told me they must stay in the original bottle from the pharmacy, DEA nuts with rules hassling Doctors, while everything else floats across the useless boarder, so be careful.

They should not advertise them for medication. Here if you have prescribed medication and no bottle, Cop, off to jail, bail, DA, Judge, deal, huge fine, record! For some old cat with a bad back...good lord!

Other than that I stick to, batteries.

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today. I have to admit that when I bought them I thought they were somewhat expensive for battery carriers. They really are very nice, though, and by far my best ones now!

sandalian

Enlightened
I'm also using their container, it's awesome.
One thing that prevent me to order more is the shipping cost to my country which cost the same as the container itself :oops:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they made an XXL it would fit an HDS Rotary. Would be the best light container ever. The XL is just a tad to small..........