High CRI Daylight Type A LED

schalliol

Newly Enlightened
I have a number of can lights that are high CRI, and I have some 60W equivalent High CRI LEDs, but I'm looking for some 100W equivalent high CRI lights for bathrooms. I haven't had any luck finding them, and I wondered whether anyone is aware of such a unit. Thanks!

fnj

Enlightened
I have a number of can lights that are high CRI, and I have some 60W equivalent High CRI LEDs, but I'm looking for some 100W equivalent high CRI lights for bathrooms. I haven't had any luck finding them, and I wondered whether anyone is aware of such a unit. Thanks!

I have been very happy with the GE 16W 1700 lumen 5000K "daylight" A21 LED. It's hard to pin down model numbers of these things, but the bottom of the box has "PC: 92271" and "Desc: LED16DA212/5K/BX" AND "Res. #1429605" markings. I've had one running oriented downward inside a metal half-globe for over 8 hours a day uninterrupted for about a year now so far.

I picked it up right in the supermarket. It wasn't cheap, although it was on sale. They also have it in 3000K, and a very nice 800 lumen in 3000K and 5000K.

chaosdsm

Enlightened
If you're still looking:
GE Refresh HD (90 CRI) 5000K are available in 100W equivalent 2-pack at Home Depot & Amazon. But I'm not sure if they are approved for use in damp spaces like a bathroom...

beatus

Newly Enlightened

You can easily find in Amazon for htis lights, if you cannot, then search for filming lights. Basically a filming light can have good CRI. I can also suggest you some if you want.