• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Amazon Customer Service

mfunnell

Newly Enlightened
I'll try this again, because I would like to acknowledge excellent service by Amazon.

I ordered a battery charger, some AAA Eneloops and a couple of novels from Amazon at the end of January. Due to circumstances I cannot discuss and which, it has been suggested here, may not have happened, I sent a message to Amazon Customer Service asking that they query a 3rd party, who may not be named, about the status of my order.

Here's Amazon's response (slightly redacted):

Rule 12 violation removed by admin. Feel free to paraphrase if you wish - Empath

Now, that is exemplary customer service! Not only did they vastly exceed the bounds of my request, they went far beyond any reasonable expectations I might have had for problem resolution. (Note: the shipping they are promising to waive is international shipping, which is not cheap.)

You can take it as read that my feedback was positive (to put it mildly). I also said I would let others know about this. And so I am...

...Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

mfunnell

Newly Enlightened
Just to close this out, I re-ordered exactly what I had in my original order with expedited shipping and, as good as their word, Amazon reimbursed me the full shipping cost. A praiseworthy performance.

...Mike

markr6

Flashaholic
Amazon is the best. The absolute best. I try to buy everything sold by Amazon, but even the 3rd party vendors did me right when something wasn't as expected or ran into a problem. After all the stuff I bought on Amazon since 2004, I don't remember one time where I lost money out of my own pocket due to a defect, lost shipment, unable to return, etc.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amazon is the best. The absolute best. I try to buy everything sold by Amazon, but even the 3rd party vendors did me right when something wasn't as expected or ran into a problem. After all the stuff I bought on Amazon since 2004, I don't remember one time where I lost money out of my own pocket due to a defect, lost shipment, unable to return, etc.
And they deliver on Sundays:)

dennis12

Newly Enlightened

I have to agree with this.
I am a buyer and seller since 2008 there and I have never ever had any issue.

I cant even remember an item coming in later then the estimated delivery date.

Just the few times I was not at home myself that day.