• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Attention! Attention! Pending Orders Only! All orders resume shipping early April!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! PENDING ORDERS ONLY! ALL ORDERS RESUME SHIPPING EARLY APRIL!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ATTENTION! ATTENTION! PENDING ORDERS ONLY! ALL ORDERS RESUME SHIPPING EARLY APRIL

Are you accepting new orders during this week coming up?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: ATTENTION! ATTENTION! PENDING ORDERS ONLY! ALL ORDERS RESUME SHIPPING EARLY APRIL

Are you accepting new orders during this week coming up?

All orders are accepted if you do not mind waiting. ORders are noted in the order received.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

All good, and all understandable, of course.

I have to wait weeks for myself to be ready to order, so wait days for you to be ready to ship is all good.

I have to wait months for myself to be ready to order, so wait a week or so for you to be ready to ship is all good.

I had to wait years for myself to be ready to order, so wait a month for you to be ready to ship is all good. :)

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem at all!
Enjoy your vacation, Vinh!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's ok Wayne can work on my X65vn while you're away. ;-)

Have fun and come home safe, my friend!

Thanks for your great service Vinh! My TK75vnQ70 is incredible. It is the Surefire M6-CB in LED that they dreamed about but never invented. Vaporware. Well, you have invented it Vinh!👨

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh you're going to be so backed up when you get home... OMG... you might just quit and go work with Mac. I'm serious I've seen it before.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think I can dedome led, swap mcpcb board, and upgrade battery Carrier. Just kidding.. Winner, I got your X65VN covered. Don't worry..

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got this NL! I trust you.

Lock Bella in the closet while you're dedoming my leds though.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think I can dedome led, swap mcpcb board, and upgrade battery Carrier. Just kidding.. Winner, I got your X65VN covered. Don't worry..
I have faith in you NL you can mod my lights while Vinh is gone. Wimmer may need some help with his batteries also:)

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

as my boss always said, the work will be right here waiting when you get back, whether you rush or not, whether you have fun, or not!

this gives me time to replenish my light fund also!!