Opus BT-3100 2.2 failed

thirstbuster

Newly Enlightened
Hi All

I bought one of these on ebay. It lasted a week and failed - will no longer turn on. The sell isn't very good and wants me to ship this back to China at my cost, wait for them to exchange with their supplier, then send back. It took 2 months for this to arrive in the first place, so that's a terrible option.

Does anyone know how I can contact the manufacturer of these things? I'm hoping they might warranty for me.

Thanks in advance.

usrnam

Newly Enlightened
How long did you use the Opus charger before it stopped turning on. I take it you have already tested the power supply?

If the seller isn't offering a reasonable solution for returning or replacing an item. I would open an eBay dispute, that the item received wasn't as described, is broken, defective, non working, etc.

Shipping costs to China are usually much more than from China to US. Which usually makes it not an option to return an item to China. Perhaps the seller is willing to offer a partial refund?

Some China Vendors offer a refund for the wholesale cost. A charger that sells for $45.00 may cost the seller only $20.00 and the seller is willing to offer a $20.00 refund.

Last edited: