• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Product Announcement: Nitecore TUBE-BL & TUBE-GL Blue or Green LED Keychain Light

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
New Product Announcement: Nitecore TUBE-BL & TUBE-GL Blue or Green LED Keychain Light

Nitecore TUBE-BL & TUBE-GL Blue/Green LED USB Rechargeable Key Chain Flashlight

25 lumens (green)/4 lumens (blue)
500mW Output with 45min Runtime
Built-in Li-ion battery
Micro-USB/USB Rechargeable

15% OFF with CPF15OFF Coupon Code
Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: New Product Announcement: Nitecore TUBE-BL & TUBE-GL Blue or Green LED Keychain L

Hey can I ask a quick Tube question here? I seem to have activated a strobe mode on one of my Tubes. In momentary and when using the shortcut to high I have a strobe in place of high. How did I do this and how do I put it back? Haha. I couldn't find anything printed on this.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Re: New Product Announcement: Nitecore TUBE-BL & TUBE-GL Blue or Green LED Keychain L

Hey can I ask a quick Tube question here? I seem to have activated a strobe mode on one of my Tubes. In momentary and when using the shortcut to high I have a strobe in place of high. How did I do this and how do I put it back? Haha. I couldn't find anything printed on this.

Unlike many of Nitecore's other lights, the TUBE series is not equipped with a Strobe mode.
While they do use Pulse Width Modulation, or PWM, for its Sub-Max Level, if you are experiencing flashing, or any other kind of strobe effect, it could be that your light may be malfunctioning on some level.
Make sure you try it after a full charge, and that it is not in it's lock-out safety mode.

Feel free to PM us if you continue to experience any issues, and we'll be more than happy to assist you in resolving the matter, or at the very least, pointing you in the right direction.
:twothumbs

nbp

Flashaholic

Ok thanks. I'll try charging it and see what happens. It's definitely a strobe vs. PWM. I am not sensitive to PWM and have never noticed it in 4 Tubes I have.

nbp

Flashaholic

Hi there. Just curious if anything was discovered about the strobe issue? I never received a response to my PM. The high mode most definitely was replaced with a strobe mode. If I ramp to high, it's a strobe in place of high. If I hold the button down for momentary it is strobe not high. I have not been able to disable it after many tries over the past months, but I am certain a series of clicks when playing with the light one evening activated this mode. But how do I get rid of it?