• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to SureFire(TM) and BatteryJunction(TM)

Due to my great purchasing experience with SureFire(TM) and BatteryJunction(TM) over the past decade+, and their great Customer Service as well, I ordered an Amber Aviator® ​from their website. SureFire can not possibly compete in the global lumens/price war; therefore, it is wonderful to see their Aviator product released in time for Spring, 2017. The great timing, attractive yet reasonable coupon, toll-free phone-call answer and service, :D I love it. Cheers to 31 years of excellence, perseverance, endurance, fortitude, and beautiful illumination tools baby! Cheers to SureFire!

Cheers to BatteryJunction for supplying the genuine brand-name products, and batteries that power my SureFire Aviator® ​flashlight. Cheers to BatteryJunction!

For me, 9 months is an eternity. I have learned much since this post and I changed my mind. Surefire can compete very well in the global lumens/price war as exemplified by their EDCL2-T.

I was watching a YouTube video of the abandoned Cincinnati subway. The explorer was carrying a 2xCR123A form factor flashlight to supplement his video light setup. It was his power thrower. I can imagine, as a flashlight enthusiast does, the Surefire EDCL2-T along with spare battery is the flashlight I would take with me to explore that abandoned subway system. Surefire is the flashlight I would take to accompany me to hell. Cheers to Surefire, BatteryJunction, and Orbtronic!

:drunk: