• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jeers to Battery Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senator

Newly Enlightened
I know that Battery Junction is held in pretty high esteem around these parts, but I want to put this one out there just so I can get it off my chest. (For avid readers, I've already talked about this once in another post, but refrained from using the word "Jeer".)

During Battery Junction's recent Sunwayman sale, I decided I wanted to get a V20A. In fact, it was this light that pushed me "over the edge" into buying (in addition to some other things I wanted). When I went to make the buy, before the expiration date in the email, the sale was gone from their website (-1 point). Emails were exchanged, and Battery Junction agreed to give me the sale prices (+1). Unfortunately, when I asked about the V20A, I was told it was never part of the sale. Call me sensitive, but this was a step too far in my book (-5). While I don't have proof, I KNOW that that light was on sale, since it was the entire reason I decided to buy anything in the first place!!!

This has ruined Battery Junction for me...I'm going to go out of my way at this point to buy my batteries and lights elsewhere, even if I have to spend a buck or two more.

Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.