• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Fivemega, Mac, parts

morelightnow

Enlightened
Fivemega, parts

It's time to thin the herd just a little bit. For sale are two lights and various parts.

1. Fivemega cooly HA black. This light is in very good condition. It has never been dropped, but may have tiny nicks from being carried. It will come with a glow in the dark boot, no LE, and no clicky (sorry, had to steal it for another light).
$90 shipped to your door in the USA

2. Macs EDC aluminum. I purchased this light in 2009 so I think it's from the first run, or close to it. The original emitter was a SST-50 CW. I spent many hours upgrading it to an SSC P4 HI-CRI. This is my favorite emitter of all time, but I just don't use the light very much after getting an HDS. It was carried for a long time, but never dropped. Overall, it is in very good condition with only minute scratches in the metal and can be polished easily if so desired. For reference, the close up picture shows the biggest scratch on the light. The board that was installed did not have low voltage cutout, and of course it got left on inside a bag. Consequently, the rechargeable let out gas that killed the driver board. It still turned on so I know the emitter is good, but it acted really funny. It is being sold "as is" in non-working condition. However, all it really needs is a 1.4 amp 17mm driver board installed to be functional. I can do this for a potential buyer if wanted. Just ask me in a pm and we can work out the details. I don't know much about the parts out there to make this a tri-edc, but I can take any measurements you need with my dial calipers. Also, I will throw in some very fine strand wire I get from work. I think its like 24g with 20 strands.
SOLD $100 shipped to your door in the USA

3. Surefire P60 and P61. The P60 may have 1 hour of runtime, and P61 was never used.
SOLD $10 shipped to your door in the USA

4. 4 reflectors. I think these are IMS, but not sure. I bought these so long ago I forgot what they are. I hope the picture helps. Measurements are as follows:
.750D
.600H
.205 center opening
$8 shipped to your door in the USA

5. 2 reflectors. I ended up with these by ordering the wrong reflectors. I think these are 17 instead of 20 IMS, but I'm not 100% sure of that. Measurements are as follows:
.690D
.520H
.210 center opening
$8 shipped to your door in the USA

6. 9AA battery holder 9.6 volt. This came out of a 3D mag that I bought from another member. I'm pretty sure this is a fivemega creation.
SOLD $30 shipped to your door

International buyers PM me and I will try to find out what shipping will be (never done it)

Attachments

• DSC_3241_mod1.jpg
    DSC_3241_mod1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC_3284_mod1.jpg
    DSC_3284_mod1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC_3319_1.jpg
    DSC_3319_1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
morelightnow,
Could you pm me a mailing address, please? Thank you!