• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FREE

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 penlights that DO NOT WORK.

NITECORE MT06
JETBEAM SE-A02

I will send them free of charge to anyone who wants them. They just stopped working all of a sudden. They were not dropped or abused in any way. I changed the batteries, I tried different brands, etc....I can't get them to work. Maybe you can???? I'm very disappointed in these lights.

The first person to post I want them....gets them, then PM me your address. I will not separate them.

Thanks.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! I hope that the right person who needs them and can nurse them back to health will post to get them. :)

Flashlike

Enlightened
Ha, ha....
Technically speaking tzmxxhh was the first to post a"I want them" as requested in the OP. But I'm not going to play referee here. ;)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the first time that two surprise posts were created and made in a thread while I was posting. I have 58,571 posts on a very busy international computer security forum, and I have many times seen a surprise post appear that was created and posted while I was posting. But never two. First time for me. :)

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the first time that two surprise posts were created and made in a thread while I was posting. I have 58,571 posts on a very busy international computer security forum, and I have many times seen a surprise post appear that was created and posted while I was posting. But never two. First time for me. :)
The best thing is that the timestamps, as viewed from tapatalk in particular, show post 3 preceding post 2.

Edit, before misinterpreted ... this is not to say 3 should win. The mobile app does funny things with times, ie when I post it instantly says "posted 8 minutes ago". I mentioned this as to echo the closeness that richbuff described.

Last edited:

Arick

Newly Enlightened
Wow I didn't know this would cause a stir, I'm trying to PM the Op but my Tapatalk is giving me fits.

nbp

Flashaholic
Webview to the rescue, Arick ahead by one minute. Haha. Nice gesture Choco Lab!! :lovecpf

archimedes

Flashaholic
In the "olden days" of CPF (and CPFMP) ... I've seen sales with OP and two or even three posts all with the same timestamp, to the minute :grin2:

gunga

Flashaholic
Looks fine to me. In the spirit of giving, why are people trying to claim stuff using loop holes?

It's pretty obvious Arick wants it, even if the wording is not exact.

recDNA

Flashaholic
This is off topic but Gunga don't you do mods? I would think you could fix these yourself? Or mod them? Too hard or they just do not interest you?

Kestrel

Flashaholic
OK folks this is a 'sale' thread; at this point the communication should be limited between the 'seller' and the 'buyer' - ultimately decided by the seller.
Thank you,