• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Kronos BLF X5 Copper AA OK (Only 5)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Kronos BLF X5 Copper AA OK (Only 5)

$ 80.00

• 3 modes
  • Runs Akaline/NiHm OK
  • Runs 14500 cells OK
  • Shinny Polished
  • DHT Pocket Clip
  • A blingy light for the AAs fan
  • ONLY 5 For Sale

DriverVN4 + XPL HI V3 6500K
Lumen: 1000
Lux: 33K
Throw: 363m

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened
probably interested depending on specs - awaiting those to know more.

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 very bright for the size. I have like 5 of these things. Love them. I have one with a fet driver and a dedomed xpg2 and this thing throws!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
+1 very bright for the size. I have like 5 of these things. Love them. I have one with a fet driver and a dedomed xpg2 and this thing throws!

i will likely have 2 versions too. a drivervn4 and a AA 3 modes. numbers soon.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Have you thought about running the aluminum version on Skylumen.com? Would that maybe be a bit awkward with the BLF dynamic already in place? I just wonder why you say 5 samples only. Is it a complicated build? Welcome back. Hit the ground running man!!! lol, or descend to the Earth gently.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just want to do 5 lights for fun as its a unique light. Also notice the price are as low as I can possibly keep it for the amount of work involved. I would normally charge more to mod a light this way compared to this complete light. There aren't many IMR14500 lights. Especially one in solid copper. I don't have any intention to mass produce though. I just want to spend most of my time with higher performance lights. I have nothing against BLF...well obviously otherwise I wouldn't pick this fun host :)

phosphor22

Enlightened
Interesting - curious what it can do with AA batteries. Here's hoping it has a really low lowest mode!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't mind if you did a copper run of x10's or x3's with the new xpl2's in them...don't forget the polish

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the delay on the numbers for this light. Hopefully I will have it tomorrow :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I havenm not looked but I think I only got money for 3. Others waiting for numbers.

phosphor22

Enlightened
I am interested but want to know the modes, LED, and other details first (I posted earlier but wanted to keep a place marker if that is possible for this light)

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened
I think these came with a lighted tailswitch - hoping that goes away in the process of becoming V54'd