scary stuff here in atl

raggie33

*the raggedier*
one of are main highways bridges has been destroyed i have no idea how people will et around now

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta always had bad traffic issues anyway. Losing the 5 lane each direction I-85 interstate due to a freak materials fire that caused an elevated section to fall... is crazy.

(Raggie, your post may be a little abbreviated for some abroad to understand...hence my verbosity. :) )

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Atlanta always had bad traffic issues anyway. Losing the 5 lane each direction I-85 interstate due to a freak materials fire that caused an elevated section to fall... is crazy.

(Raggie, your post may be a little abbreviated for some abroad to understand...hence my verbosity. :) )
yeah i was in shock crazy news for sure . i am afraid it was terror related and im afraid other brides are at risk

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah i was in shock crazy news for sure . i am afraid it was terror related and im afraid other brides are at risk
Doesn't appear to be terrorism... mayor is saying it is NOT terrorism. Appears to be some pvc pipes and barrels of some kind that had been stored there.... that ended up on fire. Stupid arson, maybe.