Designing a Flashlight 7/15 Update!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Designing a Flashlight

Hey Matt,
When I try to access the video on my IPod 6, I click the video and after about 20 seconds, I am kicked out of the app consistently. The workaround for users with Apple products is to select "web view" first, then click the link & push the play button. Just an FYI for the future-if you put words or prices in color, they appear normal on MS & Android platforms, but those items are "invisible" on Apple products using the app.
Light has awesome output! Looking forward to seeing the process through to completion. Do you have an "interest"list, or is signing up for Utube updates the best way at this time? Great work!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Matt,
When I try to access the video on my IPod 6, I click the video and after about 20 seconds, I am kicked out of the app consistently. The workaround for users with Apple products is to select "web view" first, then click the link & push the play button. Just an FYI for the future-if you put words or prices in color, they appear normal on MS & Android platforms, but those items are "invisible" on Apple products using the app.
Light has awesome output! Looking forward to seeing the process through to completion. Do you have an "interest"list, or is signing up for Utube updates the best way at this time? Great work!

That's a good piece of information to have because I typically write prices in color on this forum. I've not started an official list yet, but I do have a hand full of people written down on my desk. I will add you to that :)

nbp

Flashaholic

Cool vid Matt, looking forward to seeing seeing the brass EDC is person! :)

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah good vid Matt. I definitely want one with the tail clicky and narrow optics. What I'd really like most is to have one with a single xpl or xpl hi in 4000K, if you'd be interested in doing that. I love my triples and quads, but there's just something about the beam of a single emitter... you can't beat it IMO.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the update Matt. Yes hopefully this project takes off to an extent that you can indeed offer something similar in a single format as well... I think it will. In the mean time I'm excited about getting my hands on the triple. I know the build and beam quality will be top notch.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Designing a Flashlight 4/14 Update!

Matt, I'm digging our Oveready clip selection, looks perfect! [emoji7]

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Designing a Flashlight 4/14 Update!

I'm getting really close Steve. I am finishing up what I hope to be the final test subject now. If I'm right it's what will go to production. Should have an update in a week or so.