• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo & Muyshondt - ALL GONE

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Selling the next two lights for persco. Payments will go to him.

Titanium Aeon MKIII

This is in near mint condition. No dings or scratches. I removed the clip as soon as it arrived, it will be included with the light. The Aeon comes with the original box, velvet pouch, cards, etc.

$420 NOW $410 USD, includes fees and tracked shipping to CONUS or CAN. International shipping is possible but extra. SOLD elsewhere!

Copper Maus MKI

This is in great condition. Works flawlessly. It has been carried and has a very well developed patina on it.

$225 NOW $215 USD, includes fees and tracked shipping to CONUS or CAN. International shipping is possible but extra. SOLD!

Photo%202017-03-30%2013%2039%2004_zpsuiw06omi.jpg

Photo%202017-03-30%2013%2038%2045_zpskfijmahx.jpg

Photo%202017-03-30%2013%2038%2037_zpskt6a8ghc.jpg

Photo%202017-03-30%2013%2038%2031_zpsfogiju4k.jpg

The following are being sold by me.

McGizmo AquaRam

I have upgraded the LED in it to an XPL-HI at 4000K and the programming mode is enabled on it. It drives the LED at full power. The clip photgraphed is an Okluma clip but I am selling with a polished McGizmo clip. Will update photos later.

Asking $550 NOW $500 USD shipped to USA. International available for cost. -----TRADED!-----

R1071251_zpsp1zffy9k.jpg

R1071250_zpsvnkhkkno.jpg

R1071248_zps2nx7oewu.jpg

Muyshondt Spinner

The greatest survival light ever made. Simple two mode AA light. Have never needed to change the battery.

Including the Titaner clip and the Cogent Industries pocket clip. Similar to this one (http://cogentindustries.com/products/hangkey/).

Asking $230 USD shipped to USA. International available for cost. ~~~SOLD~~~

R1071286_zpsoxqbzkpa.jpg

R1071287_zpsuvcrvs07.jpg

Small print:

PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN USD. If you send CAD, I will send it back.
Shipping is via CanadaPost. Items ship from Canada.
Shipping anywhere in the US is as per above with tracking.
Shipping to Canada will be actual cost difference. It depends on where you are. PM for details.
International shipping available, please PM.
Insurance offered at cost (depends on how much you want).
I reserve the right to refuse to sell to certain members.
Can't be held responsible for misplaced packages once shipped.
Will only ship to verified PP addresses. Please select a verified address when paying in PP.
Payment via PayPal (PP).
Since payment is with PayPal, I need to ship with tracking. PM for details.
Prices in USD.
Expect packages to the US to take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.
First person with an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item. Since international shipping rates can be high, I will understand if you are international and have to back out after getting a quotation.

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo & Muyshondt

How many lumens is that aeon mk 3 and what's the throw like?

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

^^^That's a good description... 160 lumens is correct. The high-CRI Nichia 219B has a great hot spot so it does throw pretty darn well I think. The Aeon Mk. lll is my favorite edc. It's so small you can't feel it in your pocket, and it's bright.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure exactly what the lumen count is - 160 if my memory serves. It's not a thrower. Punchy flood describes it best.

I m on the fence on this... I just got the mk2 and its quite impressive up against my hds250 given the size difference. If the 3 out throws the 2 I m seriously considering it.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

I m on the fence on this... I just got the mk2 and its quite impressive up against my hds250 given the size difference. If the 3 out throws the 2 I m seriously considering it.

I have not compared both together so I can't comment on throw, but I must say that Enrique really did create a lovely light with the 3. It is lighter and more functional than the 2.

eala.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Str8stroke.

Free in the box for the purchaser of the Aqua is the following Kershaw Chive:

R1071303_zpswya3aqdl.jpg

R1071304_zpscwcrv1pg.jpg

eala

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Going to sell the Aqua with a polished McGizmo clip instead of the Okluma clip. Dropped price on it to celebrate. I will update photos later when the sun returns.

Still including the Chive as offered above.

eala