CPF UK 2017 - AND IT'S ABOUT TIME.....

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK -

I'm calling it.

Come one, come all.

Who's up for a we dram and a bite to eat with a show and tell for torch folk???

Somewhere in Southern England - all destination suggestions gratefully received.

We last met up on the South downs and got Tanked:p! So where to now?

I am moving slightly further North this year so I hope for a quick meet up before that.

As a starter quickie - anyone fancy a weekend drink up at the Free Mason's Arms in Hampstead sometime in April?? I can do 8th, 29th (Earth Day BTW).

Last edited:

Batou00159

Enlightened
Well i live in bracknell and am public transport so hampsted is a possibility. I can get there by train and it wont break my bank :)

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free Mason's Arms in Hampstead, is that the one used before? When it snowed, lots!

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, quite right.

We are re-treading old ground.

Actually I think there have been four meet ups here before this one? It was for what of a better place to go to. Any ideas?

Be fantastic if you can come!

Tofty

Enlightened
I'm certainly thinking about it.
There's an event up in the midlands I'm also planning to go to on the Sunday, so it really depends on whether I go up there on the Saturday and camp or go super early on Sunday.
Decisions...decisions...

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Calling all UK CPFers.

Go on, you know you want to join in. We are a very friendly bunch, beginner or light sabre wielder, all are welcome.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please count me in for Sat 29th April at the Free masions Arms.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okeydokey:

Confirmed attendees:

Nyctophiliac
BAtou00159
Jay R
subwoofer
BLUE LED

Maybe:
Essexman
Tofty

The parking is rubbish in Hampstead on a Saturday night (especially if it's a nice sunny day) So give yourselves plenty of time to find a space before the meet.

How about a mid afternoon meet up, say 16:30hrs - have a chat, show off the torches, eat some grub, then onto the Heath after dark to scare the rabbits and ducks??? Fairly flat walk for a few hundred yards then uphill to get to the good remote bit (Parliament Hill). We can take it slow.

Sunset will be at 20:21hrs that night, so as soon as we've done our pictures we can pop off for another drink at any of the local hostelry's (there are lots!).

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Afternoon meet is good. I can hatch Pokemon eggs with the Go Plus.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
II'll be driving in with Batou. Saturday afternoon will be a bit of traffic so I'm guessing an hour and a half drive so will leave around 3pm. That ok with you Batou?

Also, I don't suppose there is any chance you are a thirty something blond female with a heaving chest? No, didn't think so. Ah well...

Latest posts