• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007 Cree 1 of 9

stingray3

Enlightened
Spy 007 Cree #0375. One of only nine made and its in ABSOLUTE MINT condition. I never used or carried it. Only displayed in my collection.

This has the thicker and taller head than the rest.

Included...Comes with 2 original Plastic Beads, 1 Titanium Bead, Wrist Strap, and a Brand New 1010 Pelican Micro Case. Everything is in brand new condition.

No batterys included.

Here is the sales thread.....
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...les-thread-3-is-Closed&highlight=Spy+007+Cree

Here is the thread when I got it....http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...nd-007-XP-G2-with-AOTH&highlight=Spy+007+Cree

SOLD >>> $650.....which includes USPS Priority and Paypal fees.

First "I'll take it" gets it and takes precedence over any other forms of communication/PM.

Shipping in the US only.

International Buyers.....If outside of US and you have a friend or family with a US address that I can send it to and they can forward it on to you then let me know.

Paypal only.

No trades.

* I reserve the right to sell to whom ever I choose *

The 2 grenades and spartan helmet are NOT included.
DSCF7187.jpg

DSCF7973.jpg

DSCF7950.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stingray3

Enlightened
Re: Spy 007 Cree 1 of 9 made

Yes it is rare and who ever commits to it will be very pleased. Thanks K2......:)

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Stingray do you know whether this 007 has the XR-E Q5 or XR-E R2 emitter, and what the beam temp might be? I'm unclear as to what "WC" and "WG" stands for if anyone could shed light on that. Thanks and GLWS!

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast

Q5 and R2 are flux bins, R2 would be minimally brighter. WC and WG are tints and color temperature references. WC will be slightly colder than WG.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Appreciate the info guys.... thanks! I like this bigger head. I don't know what purpose that serves I just like the looks.

stingray3

Enlightened

Lots of interest but no takers yet.........:popcorn:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

Love the oversized walls on the head. I'd be on this one if finances allowed!

My prediction is that this won't last long in unsold status...and if it does, maybe I'll end up with it anyway. :naughty: