• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS From EUROPE: SUREFIRE HELLFIGHTER and MAXABEAM GEN 3 - BIG price drop!!

troller_cpf

Enlightened
*HUGE PRICE DROP* FS From EUROPE: SUREFIRE HELLFIGHTER and MAXABEAM GEN 3

MASSIVE PRICE DROP

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
These are the two most amazing lights I ever owned and used (and still own of course until they will be sold :) :) ).

I need to get back some money and they haven't been given any real use lately. This sale is very unique because:
a) these lights will be shipped from EUROPE, and here they are very hard to find!
b) they come with cables and extras!

SUREFIRE HELLFIGHTER
This is in pristine condition! Works flawlessly, great throw with the perfect color tint; reflector is the latest Smooth, is in excellent conditions. This is the IR-filter version. it is MISSING the locking pin for the filter swing. I replaced it with a zip-tie piece :).
Comes with two original Surefire cables that I modified:
- picture A: it is a original HF cable that I modified with a XT-60 plug. It has on one end the 5-pin Amphenol that goes in the HF butt; I wired together (not soldered) the A&C pins that need to be close to activate the safety circuit / 2nd switch, then plugged the XT-60 on the B&E cables. Because the A&C pins bridge is external, you can still create your second switch command if you wish
- picture B: it is a original HF cable with 5-pin Amphenol to 4-pin Amphenol and then another from 4-pin Amphenol to two bare leads (Neg and Pos), ready for being wired into a battery pack. In this case the A&C pins bridge is internal and cannot be undone.

NO box or manuals or mounting accessories or anything else. You get what is pictured. No battery included (see bottom of text for details on battery).

Price: WAS 950€ 900€ 750€ NOW 500€ (EUR) including PP commissions and UPS tracked and insured shipping to anywhere in Europe.

Pictures at this private link: http://imgur.com/a/oYuN8

MAXABEAM GEN III SOLD
This is in pristine conditions as well. It is a Gen III, which is the most powerful 12MCP. Upgraded reflector, ballast and the newest lamp. What you get is what you see in the picture, and let me explain you some contents:
- the lamp installed now is a FACTORY USHIO UXL-75XE lamp (NOT the MB version). It has been installed using an adapter done by a fellow CPF member. If you look back on a old thread of mine, I did way back in the past a shootout comparing the three lamps of MB (1st gen "ARC", then 2nd gen "USHIO" and then the official UXL-75) and I found out the UXL_75 was indeed the brightest and with max throw.
- I am giving you the other two lamps: the 1st gen "cylindrical tube" ARC-brand lamp and the MB-specific-design UXL Ushio lamp, which has a smaller ball.
- All sorts of small hardware and tools you see on the pictures
- There are two power cable: one short already wired with XT-60 plug. Another, original Maxabeam, with the car cigarette light adapter.

NO box or manuals or mounting accessories or anything else. You get what is pictured. No battery included (see bottom of text for details on battery).

Price: WAS 950€ 900€ 750€ NOW 500€ (EUR) SOLD including PP commissions and UPS tracked and insured shipping to anywhere in Europe.

Pictures at this private link: http://imgur.com/a/gQ8wC

NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE:
BATTERY
The first one that will buy either one of these lights, will get for FREE also a Powerizer LiFePo4 12.8V 4.5Ah battery (which is listed for 100$ - this one:
http://www.batteryspace.com/Customize-LiFePO4-18650-Battery-12.8V-4500-mAh-57.6Wh-14A-rate.aspx ). This is already wired with XT-60 plug to match the beasts.
COMBINED PURCHASE
If you are brave and excited enough to purchase both lights together, apart from offering the battery for free, I will give you an extra 50€ discount; also, shipping cost will not be affected (in Europe).

SHIPPING OUTSIDE EUROPE
I can ship also internationally. PM me for details and I will check how much is the extra cost.

Thank you all!!

Last edited:

troller_cpf

Enlightened
Re: FS From EUROPE: SUREFIRE HELLFIGHTER and MAXABEAM GEN 3

Let's see with a price drop!:party:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS From EUROPE: SUREFIRE HELLFIGHTER and MAXABEAM GEN 3 - price drop!!

I can only dream to have one of these!

troller_cpf

Enlightened

No-one really? :(

troller_cpf

Enlightened

BIG PRICE DROP!!

troller_cpf

Enlightened

Given that I need to buy a new frame for my Enduro MTB, I am forced to give a
MASSIVE PRICE-DROP
On these two lovely monsters!

troller_cpf

Enlightened
Re: *HUGE PRICE DROP* FS From EUROPE: SUREFIRE HELLFIGHTER and MAXABEAM GEN 3

MB has been sold!
This means that only the HF remains, and WITHOUT the battery.

thank you!

Last edited: