• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - JETBeam TCR1 Titanium modded with 4000K XML2

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets it. The price includes USPS Priority shipping in the US with signature confirmation. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david(dot)patenaude1(at)gmail(dot)com. No trades, please. Thanks for looking!

JETBeam TCR1 Titanium w/ 4000K XML2 - $175>$150>$135

This has been sitting unused in a closet for a while now, so it's time to find it a new home. It is well used but has been well loved and well cared for. It was always carried unprotected in a pocket, so it's accumulated quite a bit of micro scratches. However, aside from this cosmetic wear, everything is in perfect working order, and it functions as intended. I had a 4000K XML2 swapped in by Vinhnguyen54 when I first got it. As a side note, when Vinh did the emitter swap, it required a bit of extra space at the head of the light, so he added the black rubber gasket that I've captured in the pics to fill the small gap. The emitter is perfectly centered and has a very pleasant tint. This is a very cool light, however, I simply prefer to carry lights with smaller form factors these days.
ZTo56F4l.jpg

XmJ1YD1l.jpg

eZjc72Ql.jpg

8CTiTUIl.jpg

SWYcQP0l.jpg

Last edited:

Tarquinius

Newly Enlightened
Re: JETBeam TCR1 Titanium modded with 4000K XML2

I think a mod can close this tread since the guy replied to my privat message stating he has sold it already.