• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Does anyone in the UK have a spare G2 size lens?

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a lens to fit my G2 bezel. I know that I can get one from Flashlightlens.com, but the shipping is twice the cost of the lens.
So if anyone here has a spare they could sell me I'd appreciate it.
I'd prefer glass, but plastic would work too.
Thanks,
P

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Re: Does anyone in the UK have a spare Z44 size lens?

Just been looking, will look again later tomorrow when i get back in P. Sure i have a spare somewhere, if i find it its yours.

I also have an old 6p bezel thats worn (ano chips etc) that is sat there if any use to you . Its the type with the lens in, no bezel ring.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Does anyone in the UK have a spare Z44 size lens?

Be aware, only the rare hex type G bezels are sized for Z44 lenses. All of the rest are smaller lacking both height and diameter. FLL carries a smaller glass option but even that is tight.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just been looking, will look again later tomorrow when i get back in P. Sure i have a spare somewhere, if i find it its yours.

I also have an old 6p bezel thats worn (ano chips etc) that is sat there if any use to you . Its the type with the lens in, no bezel ring.

Thanks V, I kmew I should have Pm'd you in the first place

Be aware, only the rare hex type G bezels are sized for Z44 lenses. All of the rest are smaller lacking both height and diameter. FLL carries a smaller glass option but even that is tight.

Thank you EG, I didn't realise.
I cannot believe that no-one is retailing them over here.
Yes I can - no demand, obviously.
P

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Deleted

Attachments

• HDS.jpg
    HDS.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Latest posts