• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Become a CPF Level 3 Benefactor! Will match with store credit!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Limited Time Offer

If you sign up for CPF Level 3 Benefactor for 90 days for $40 I will give you $40 in V54 credit.
You may use this credit to purchase anything from me.
Never expire!

Here is how to sign up:

1) Click "Settings" at the top right hand corner of CPF page.
2) Click "Paid Subscriptions" under the "My Settings" box on the left hand side.
3) Locate "Level 3 Benefactor" color coded yellow
4) Click the drop down arrow and select the 90 days for $40 option.
5) Click Order and check out with Paypal

By becoming a Level 3 Benefactor you will gain these benefits:
Supporter-3.gif
icon in place of user title for the length of your subscription.
* Additional 150 private messages (total 300)
* Privileges to upload a total of one (1) megabyte in attachments to CandlePowerForums.com.
* Free listing of sale items without sales fees at The CPF Mall.
* Permissions to post new sales listings in the CPF Want To Sell (WTS) Forums
* $40 V54 Store Credit
* Keeping CPF strong for our daily enjoyment

Thank You!

Please post here after you sign up so I have a record then email me to claim your credit code

Last edited:

mikeyx

Enlightened
I guess that I'm the first one to sign up. Thanks for doing this Vinh.

Mike

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds like a very nice deal, thanks for doing this!

I have been paying for my CPF Benefactor by mailing a US postal money order to Greta, so it takes a few days or so for the process to occur. Is that ok?

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boom Level 3 supporter. Although clicking the settings button then the payed sub button then the lvel 3 $40 button then the pay button paying it then trying to get here to post this took about 15- 20 minutes something that should of took 2 minutes. The slowness of this site from 10pm to past 3am EDT really needs to be addressed. Its when im on the site the most. Its almost unusable at the current page load speed sometimes 4-5 minutes per click. Its been like this for 1-2 Years and it just seams to be getting worse. Its the same time slot every night. I really love this site but the slowness is excruciating

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
That sounds like a very nice deal, thanks for doing this!

I have been paying for my CPF Benefactor by mailing a US postal money order to Greta, so it takes a few days or so for the process to occur. Is that ok?

Code Sent

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Boom Level 3 supporter. Although clicking the settings button then the payed sub button then the lvel 3 $40 button then the pay button paying it then trying to get here to post this took about 15- 20 minutes something that should of took 2 minutes. The slowness of this site from 10pm to past 3am EDT really needs to be addressed. Its when im on the site the most. Its almost unusable at the current page load speed sometimes 4-5 minutes per click. Its been like this for 1-2 Years and it just seams to be getting worse. Its the same time slot every night. I really love this site but the slowness is excruciating

I notice the slowness too...

CPF Mods: Is there anything we can do to help?

MC408

Enlightened
Im in! Nice work Vinh and a good cause. As Alex said, maybe the money raised will help speed up the site. Lol. I noticed the same thing but never pinpointed it to specific times.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
$40 US postal money order for Level 3 Benefactor for 90 days is in the mail to Greta a few minutes ago. :)

Thanks again!

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Level 3 Benefactor purchased! Now what to buy:thinking::thinking: