• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

IMALENT DT70-----a LED flashlight up to 16000lumens

imalent

Enlightened
IMALENT DT70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and OLED display. The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier and more simple to know the status of the flashlight. Utilizing the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps distribute the beam more evenly, and can output up to 16,000 lumens. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.Supported by 4pcs of IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning. and low-power protection, makes the DT70 the perfect flashlight for any demanding environment or scenario.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMALENT DT70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and OLED display. The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier and more simple to know the status of the flashlight. Utilizing the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps distribute the beam more evenly, and can output up to 16,000 lumens. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.Supported by 4pcs of IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning. and low-power protection, makes the DT70 the perfect flashlight for any demanding environment or scenario.

I now have one of these and it gets really hot very fast on Turbo.

Great light output and coverage.

The heat is a real turn off for me and therefore I could not recommend this light to anyone.

I have a TK75vnQ70 that runs on Turbo at about 14,000 lumens but takes a lot longer to heat up than this light.

CHEERS

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK75 is a lot bigger though, if you took the deep reflector away from the DT70 it'd be the same size as the Noctigon Meteor!!!!

I love the DT70 and it's 8,000 lumen mode is very bright (some have tested over 8,000) and doesn't get hot that fast.

The 16,000 turn on Lumens are just great for bursts.

I am posting a link to a comparative beamshot thread from the German forum today: http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/t...0-olight-x7-meteor-m43-thrunite-tn36ut.55947/

and I am posting to also say that I agree with the points that you made in your post above. High performance lights will get hot. High performance lights that are not too big will get hot. There is no magical design or magical manufacturing process that will make a high performance light that is not too big stay cooler longer.

If I am interested in max lumens per size, I can expect quick heat on max setting.

I want the option to be able to have my lights release their fullest potential in a burst of glory. And the option to run longer in medium power mode, too, of course.

If a light does not get hot quickly on max setting, then I know that the light is not capable of releasing its fullest potential in a burst.