• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

group buy for the Imalent DN35 (XHP35 Hi) awesome deal!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, as you already know we already got Group buys for other Imalent lights in the vendors section

Today we got the DN35, awesome light and for awesome price as well! the smaller and more compact brother of DT70 so more choice and more awesomeness for a truly insane price, the gb will be limited to small stock, so keep that in mind.

Product info,

d8c021580b574360ab5c8924b400d416.png

669d67e19b7e4c3bbcd4438cbb5ce3e3.png

c66842488304420da9e95719fa7b2997.png

f1c0e11ec8454accb185e940827bc76a.png

• Pricing, code and any other info will be given via PM ONLY!
  • Shipping is free worldwide!
  • Do not share the code, the price or the link i will give to you with ANYONE (PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS THINGS ON OUR FORUMS, MAP POLICE IS TERRIBLE THING)
  • I'm online most of the time, so feel free to PM me ANYTIME, will try to answer ASAP.
  • PLEASE confirm in this thread if you have ordered/bought the light! and also how many pcs you did!
  • Paypal is accepted and the preferred method, with secured servers, so you are covered
  • Feel free to post anything you are interested in, i will gladly help you with it, enjoy!!!

• P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure,also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, FOR NEW MEMBERS, YOU GUYS MUST POST MORE THEN 3 POSTS, BEFORE I CAN MSG YOU, AND FOLLOW THE RULES - SORRY!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mchipman

Newly Enlightened
Received mine today. Everything is as expected and only took 10 days to get here. Looks like it's going to be a good light.
Thanks again dazed1. Terrific deal.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast