• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FINAL PRICE DROP! Polarion PH50

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

Here it is, the one and only... the PH50.

The light was purchased from Ken J. Good himself in October 2008. It is in excellent working order but as you can see it has a few dings and scratches. Definitely not a shelf queen, the bezel has two dings on it and has scuffs from typical use. The body has a couple of scratches but nothing major. The tailcap has hairline cracks in the plastic due to age, which is typical for Polarion lights. THESE WERE NOT CAUSED DUE TO DROPPING THE LIGHT. The only problems associated with this light is cosmetic in nature. The ballast is in excellent condition. The light does not come with a battery, but one can be purchased quite easily. It comes with the case, charger, and carrying strap.

IMG_20170403_113717.jpg

IMG_20170403_112715.jpg

IMG_20170403_114404.jpg

IMG_20170403_114908.jpg

IMG_20170403_113443.jpg

IMG_20170403_114937.jpg

$1400 $1000 $900 $800 $750 $550 shipped anywhere in the US! Will ship internationally, buyer is responsible for shipping and customs fees. First "I'll take it!" gets the light. All sales final. I would be happy to negotiate the price. State an offer and I will definitely consider it. Send me a pm if you have any questions or would like more pics!

Thanks for looking! :) :)

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: PRICED TO MOVE! Polarion PH50

Priced dropped again! Let's get this moving folks!!! I will throw in 5 unopened packs of Energizer Ultimate Lithiums (20 batteries) for free! :)

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Final price drop! That is almost half price. Get it while it lasts folks!

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dropped to $650, will extend the sale until midnight tonight, PST. I want someone to enjoy this light.

Please bear in mind these lights originally sold for over $2000. This is the lowest price I've seen a PH50 sell for. I find it very hard to believe I haven't received one PM or reply in this thread.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dropped to $650, will extend the sale until midnight tonight, PST. I want someone to enjoy this light.

Please bear in mind these lights originally sold for over $2000. This is the lowest price I've seen a PH50 sell for. I find it very hard to believe I haven't received one PM or reply in this thread.
Yes I agree this is a crazy price on an amazing light. Someone should grab this!!

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

hron61,

Thanks you so much for your interest! I checked my inbox and I didn't get your message. Try sending it again or better yet, I'll PM you!

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Offgridled,

That is very nice of you to say that! Thank you for the kind words and the bump! :)

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

darkangel55555,

Your inbox is full so I couldn't reply to your PM regarding shipping, so I'll post a reply here:

I don't know how much shipping would be, but if I had to take a guess it would be $50 USD at the least. The case and light itself is about 5kg and it's huge, so shipping would be potentially high no matter its destination.

Thanks!

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

darkangel55555,

Your inbox is full so I couldn't reply to your PM regarding shipping, so I'll post a reply here:

I don't know how much shipping would be, but if I had to take a guess it would be $50 USD at the least. The case and light itself is about 5kg and it's huge, so shipping would be potentially high no matter its destination.

Thanks!

Apologies, cleared some space.

I'd be interested still, just gotta figure out if my PH40 battery packs will run this. PM me for an address to quote more accurately if convenient please.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Apologies, cleared some space.

I'd be interested still, just gotta figure out if my PH40 battery packs will run this. PM me for an address to quote more accurately if convenient please.

PM replied! Thanks!

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light is still available for purchase! The price is negotiable so feel free to contact me!