Small flashlight for single Samsung 30q battery

livemusic

Newly Enlightened
I have several new Samsung 30q 18650 flat-top batteries, so, I need a light that uses these. This is for general purpose use and I would like something inexpensive. Say, not more than $20-$25. Main use is my gf walks through the backyard each night to close the chicken coop door, lol. While I'm wishing, if it's stronger than 500 lumens, that's a bonus; we also sometimes spotlight the 1.5 acre backyard for deer, lol. Zoomable is a plus.

ven

Flashaholic
Good value, convoy always spring to mind! The s2+ for a compact 18650 light, available with several colour temps(5000k ish is a nice happy medium). Then for a better suited light for scanning your 1.5 acre yard, the convoy c8 with xpl HI emitter. Simon(mr convoy) at aliexpress is a good choice for making sure you get a genuine convoy. You can even ask at checkout for the latest firmware...........Dont be put off, his service is excellent.

Although neither light will push the 30Q's to their full potential, the 30Q are fine to be used at 3a amounts as they are up to 15a:)