• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to 4sevens customer service!

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
I just got off the phone with foursevens customer service. Last week I order the mini mkii combo in copper or so I thought... thru an issue with my cpu or their site, not sure of which my order went in as a black aluminum mini.

It arrived so I called the rep, had me pay the $3.60 dif because apparently I was only charged for the alum too, and is shipping me the copper today! That's awesome I will be mailing the black version back ASAP as well.

So cheers to foursevens for having great customer service!

Last edited:

Swordforthelord

Newly Enlightened
My Quark Prism kit split while I was using it during the hurricane earlier this week; I called FourSevens up and they're shipping me a replacement. Awesome customer service!
:twothumbs

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
I called about a twisty (Quark Mini) that I bought from them 7 years ago that was getting erratic (skipping modes, etc.). I assumed it was a worn o-ring, and I couldn't source one locally at all; it was an odd size. I assumed, after 7 years, I wouldn't be able to get one from them, but they had a couple in the mail the same day. Cleaned the threads, replaced the o-rings, added some new Nyogel, and she's back in business. They were super nice about it, too, and wouldn't take a dime. Great people!