Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
WANT TO BE A "WINNER"

and

Put One of These On Your Keychain?
Fenix UC02 Rechargeable Flashlight

Rules for Entry

1. View this video
2. Post a comment ON THE YOU TUBE VIDEO, followed by your CPF name in parentheses. For example: TYPE YOUR COMMENT (CPF NAME)
3. DO NOT hyperlink your CPF name
4. Drawing will be held from the comments posted on You Tube
5. Random drawing will be held April 24

Best Wishes!

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thanks for you guys who have viewed. We have only nine entries so far. The odds of winning are really good! Hope more enter this GAW. The UC02 is an amazing little light.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We have a winner! HorizontalHunter
Please email your shipping address to [email protected], referencing this giveaway.

Thank you to all who entered this month's giveaway. We appreciate you all.

Last edited:

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
Thank you again for the GAW and your generosity.

My first LED flashlight was a Fenix light and I have other Fenix lights. All have been well made and I am looking forward to this neat little light.

Thanks again.

Bob

Email sent

Last edited:

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
I received my flashlight yesterday. This is my fifth Fenix light and it is another quality light.

I knew that the light was small but it is even smaller than expected and makes for a terrific keychain light. The small size makes it easy to carry anytime and anywhere. What a great addition to their lineup.

I would post more but the site issues are making posting larger posts and pictures difficult.

Many thanks to Fenix for the quality lights they make, their great customer service, and their generosity for running their give always.

Bob

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
Fenix UC02

As I mentioned in my earlier post I have owned, and still do, many Fenix lights over the years and they have all been great lights and the UC02 is no exception. This keychain light is a first for me though as my EDC light lately has been a Klarus MI7.

Specifications:
Uses Cree XP-G2 S2 white light LED with a lifespan over 50,000 hours
Micro USB charging port
Two output modes:
High: 130 lumens (25 min) - beam distance of 157.5 feet
Low: 10 lumen (3 hour 50 min) - beam distance of 45.9 feet
Aircraft grade aluminum
Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
High efficiency lens with total reflective coating
Conveniently fast charging
Battery level indicator
Reliable twist switch
IPX-8 Waterproof (6.5 feet/2 meters submersible)

The specifications seem to be right on the money in regards to lumen output and run time. This light is perfect fit it's intended usage. The small size and aluminum housing is so light that you don't even know that it is there. I like the tint of the XP-G2 LED and the 130 lumen high setting puts out a nice flood of light for such a small package.

The UC02 has found a home on the key ring for my daily driver.

Thanks to Fenix for the GAW.

Bob

IMG_0740_zpsvzdkqfus.jpg