• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Energizer L91 Ultimate Lithium Battery Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,

I have brand new L91's for sale! These cells are Made in USA, unlike the newer cells so you can be proud of supporting our country! They come in a 4-pack, and I hope to sell them @$6 a pack. I won't make a profit selling these one at a time, so I am selling these in bundles of 5 (a total of 20 cells). Expiration dates range from 2027-2028 and 2033.

20 Energizer L91'S - $27 shipped in the US

IMG_20170423_172921.jpg

IMG_20170423_180555.jpg

IMG_20170423_181040.jpg

Here is how this will work: to make it fair for everyone, if you order 5 packs it is guaranteed 3 of them have an expiration date of 2033. Additional packs can be added to your order, so if you wish to order 6 or 7 packs, you may do so. Additional packs will be added in alternating order, so it will not increase your chances of getting either expiration date. I hope that makes sense to everyone. I have 30 packs to sell, so get them while you can!

Thanks for looking! :) :)

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are Made in USA, so they are 2-3 years old. They have since been Made in Singapore. I will look into shipping to Canada!

Edit: they are a little bit older, my OP now reflects this.

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Price dropped to $27 shipped! Please bear in mind a Small Priority Mail box costs $6.75 shipped, so after PP fees I am not making squat from this sale. :sigh:

You can buy one pack at a time, but you will have to pay for shipping.

Last edited:

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
PP rec'd! Thank you for your business, will ship tomorrow!

Last edited:

geisto

Newly Enlightened
I know there was a delay in shipping. Still haven't received anything as of Sat.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inbox cleared.

Geisto, my apologies for the big delay in shipping. I was going through a terrible ordeal in my life and it seems the dust has finally settled. Your order is on its way and should arrive soon.

Last edited:

ak645

Newly Enlightened
I'd like a 20 pack if still available but your inbox is full.Please send paypal info for immediate payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.