WUBEN I333 (1100lm) LED Torch: Review & Test

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
This was sent for review by Wuben
Overall thoughts it's quite a nice light but the odd choice reverse power level and no memory (defaults to turbo when turned on) are drawbacks for me
It is very solid and power output also little to fault

G. I.

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like it supposed to be a tactical torch starting always in Turbo mode so you can shock your enemies (or that fat cat in the video) in a self-defence (or attacking) situation easily.

wjv

Enlightened
I personally don't like lights that come on in Turbo or High. . . . BUT. . . . If I was a cop pulling over a car load of gang-bangers at 3 AM I could see the advantage for a light that defaults to Turbo. Most of the lights that I have seen in the past with that as a default mode were marketed to law enforcement.

I prefer lights that always come on in low mode because I don't need 1,100 lumens to find my slippers, so I can take the dog out to pee at 3 AM.

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
I'd rather it didn't come in turbo unless you leave it at that setting then turn it off. Best to have a memory that way you can decide what you want. It's fairly chunky and longer than most perhaps they are targeting it as tactical it has the style though the beam is a bit more spread out compared to most. I would find it annoying at turbo sometimes you just want a bit of light not a full blast!

Latest posts