Look at this on eBay. Any one tell me about the bezel? Thanks

sgt253

Enlightened
I would clarify with seller as to exactly what he's selling. There are inconsistencies (read discrepancies) with the description. Seller claims light takes 2 D batteries... Caveat emptor!

Up All Night

Enlightened
Other than being old school E series compatible turbo heads I can't offer much more. Google search will certainly garner more info than I possess.

as sgt253 posts, due diligence required on this one. The photo combined with the description seems somewhat ominous.

Capolini

Banned
Maybe I am missing something!!!!

How does a Surefire light sell for $21.50?!! A fake? It seems to me like he is selling the entire light and NOT just the bezel.:thinking:

irongate

Enlightened
Sometimes on eBay bidding goes down to the last second, someone will wait till 2 seconds before the end and bid so that way no one else has time to bid. It is all a game there, just how bad do you want that light. Read all the details and look very close at the pictures.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would clarify with seller as to exactly what he's selling. There are inconsistencies (read discrepancies) with the description. Seller claims light takes 2 D batteries... Caveat emptor!

He is a actually just quoting Surefire description: . Produces a smooth, brilliant, pre-focused tactical-level beam with four times the light of a big two D-cell flashlight — bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person by impairing out his night-adapted vision.

"Produces four times the light of a big two cell flashlight" .

sgt253

Enlightened
He is a actually just quoting Surefire description: . Produces a smooth, brilliant, pre-focused tactical-level beam with four times the light of a big two D-cell flashlight — bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person by impairing out his night-adapted vision.

"Produces four times the light of a big two cell flashlight" .

Yes now. The first description was substantially different that the one you see now. Picture changed as well.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Here is the description that just came up.

Description
Offering specialty features for durability, the Surefire E2E Executive Elite flashlight includes an aluminum body that was originally designed for aerospace applications. The anodized body creates a sturdy housing that allows the flashlight to function even after being dropped. The Surefire flashlight includes a selection of controls built into the tail cap. With one press, the flashlight will turn on temporarily before shutting off. A longer press on the button will leave the Surefire flashlight on until it is turned off. This small Surefire flashlight measures at 4.5 inches in length so that it can easily be stored in a pocket. Additionally, the Surefire E2E Executive Elite flashlight includes a built-in pocket clip that is made from stainless steel to avoid rusting or damage. This durable and powerful Surefire flashlight is ideal for professionals who need a dependable light source on hand. This flashlight uses an incandescent bulb and it requires two D batteries for a power source.

Still says uses two D batteries. Also on a personal level I don't buy anything without a real photo. If you have an eBay account odds are you must have some kinda cellphone or camera. If not surely a friend who does.