• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Animated Beam Shots

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Acebeam EC50vn II 70.2 Cool White

Eagletac Imperium

Acebeam K60vn70.2

Acebeam X45vn Orochi

Acebeam T30vn XHP35 HI Cool White

Fenix TK75vn Ideal Flood VS Throw

Fenix TK75vn 70.2 VS 50.2

Acebeam X45vn 70.2 VS 70SD (X45vn70.2 Testing Sample 21,000 Lumen)

Last edited:

hahoo

Enlightened
nice work v
is there any way to slow the rate down, if it was about twice slower it would be easier to get a better look

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the extremely valuable comparative beamshots. This is what people who are wanting to buy, and who are wanting to decide what to buy, want to see. :)

peabody

Enlightened
The last one there the X45vn. I like the 70sd colorwise over the 70.2 but dang that 70.2 is one bright mutha!~
Thanks for the comparisons. I like it a lot!

btw, you keep shining stuff with your mini suns and you are bound to kill those two middle trees.

gunmike1

Newly Enlightened
I'm really looked my forward to my X45vn70.2. That is a really impressive beam shot. Amazing what $325 buys you these days.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
awesome beam shots! its exactly what i been wanting to see for all your lights for sale.....hahha i know thatll be way too much work.
i love how the background is at the same place for all the lights. it really shows the real comparison . glad you have a tripod mount.
so looking forward to having my x45vn 70.2, to be honest, this light has gotten me more excited than any previous light purchase! .....now only if it had 200kcd more throw, i wont be able to sleep at night waiting for arrival. thank goodness

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
While we are putting in requests....
How about an MK34vn.
A nice beamshot would push me over the edge. ;)

Agree. I will continue to add more popular lights as I have a chance
I will continue to use the exact fixed camera setting each time
One of these days I will do flooder, edc, throwers etc beam shot comparisons
These takes a lot of time to do and time is rarely on my side but I do think they can be helpful that doesn't show much
If you are serious on a purchase and certain requested beam shots would make up your mind feel free to put in your request

This will also mean I will cut back on table top reviews as those might not be as effective?

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, Vinh. Not trying to rush you. Take your time. I don't know how you do all that you do now!
These animated GIFs are extremely useful.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the fact that each sequence scrolls only one or two lights at a time. It helps in keeping track of each light. I find when there are multiple lights with a fast sequence it can be difficult to follow which light is which.

It might be nice if you could pause each frame just one or two more seconds so we could really get a good look at what we are seeing.