• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CHEERS to kyfishguy!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a great modder and gentleman kyfishguy (Brian) is.

Brian, your triple micro mags are super cool and built to perfection! The moonlight and mode spacing on this beauty is excellent, and talk about a powerhouse... WOW... 2,000 lumens from a tiny light powered by one 14500 cell? That's amazing, and on top of that, the quality and tint of the beam is exquisite. I never knew I even wanted a modded maglite (I have to give OG credit for showing me the light. lol).

Thanks again, Brian. You have my second order... for 2 more micro triples and a micro mag thrower!

micro_mag.jpg

Oh yeah, the 1D stubby (1x26650) you made for me with XPL HI and Rebel reflector throws like crazy... 175k lux and with exceptional beam focus and color!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes indeed. Another Cheer for him from me. I have a few and enjoy them all. Fun lights from a great guy. The little throwers are sweet too. The seam a little over looked these days with the Triple takeover. ha.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
OG I'll have 6 myself very soon, one of which will be kyfishguy's micro mag thrower that Str8stroke mentioned. :) I love these little guys.