• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **Sold or withdrawn**Few lights and drop ins

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello fellow members and CPF, up for sale are a few lights that need a new home. Some have seen more use than others. Only one is brand spanking new. First "i'll take it" has the first chance to buy. shipping and Paypal fees will be included in pricing. currently shipping conus only. Any questions please pm.

1) Firstlight torq (coyote tan)- This light is brand new, direct from firstlight usa. it's cool white tint and uses 2 aa batteries (designed for alkaline). I have another one i have used lithium primaries in.
Would like $80-$75-$70-$65(sold)

2) prometheus alpha ready made- This one has been carried and has hairline scratches on the head of the light. But overall very good condition. never dropped , no dings. Led is nuetral MCE 4500k, and has the new icarus driver. I am the second owner. Would like $230-$220 SOLD

3) malkoff m61W drop in-warm tint drop in, Has about a hour of use, But decided neutral was more for my needs. Would like $35. SOLD

4) malkoff m91BW- another warm tin drop in, seen very little use, passing it on to those who love warm tints. Would like $ 45. Sold

5)Olight s1 mini (Raw brass)- light has seen little use at all. Just tested around the house , this one has the nuetral tint. No magnet and the light comes by itself with original packaging. No other accesories were received when i bought it. $35 (Traded)

6)Peak matterhorn- Used little light, Single led model 5MM led . Bought this used and has not seen any use. Been sitting in the light drawer. Signs of use is evident. Asking $25 Sold

7)Fenix E05 in stainless steel- Max lumens is 85. body has scratches from carry but fully functional. sitting in the light drawer for a while, has been tested and operates flawlessly. asking $35-$25-$20-$15

8) Olight raw copper s1 mini- opened sealed package but light is in perfect condition. patena has not begun much at all yet still pretty shiny kept in a sealed bag. asking $45-$40(Traded)

9) Copper preon p1- Bought this in hopes of modding but prefer the regular blue preon. It's opened but has just begun some patena. never dropped or dinged. asking $50-Withdrawn

10) surefire g2(black) - awesome condition, never used and has the original p60 surefire incan lamp included. asking $40-$35(withdrawn)

11)Malkoff mdc TAC 1x123- Has seen use and carried. still in good condition. a few nicks around the tailcap and bezel. asking $65-$60(traded)

12)Malkoff MD1 body- This is the body only. Needs a tailcap and head with drop in to be a complete light. Threads are in perfect condition. Just a blemish on the side of the body which was there when it was made. Most likely a machining mark. Asking $45-$40-$35-$30(withdrawn)

13)Pentaonlight Angle 1Xaa flashlight- Has seen use and been sitting in a drawer for a while. Has a issue where every once in a while it will not light up. I put a piece of aluminum foil on the tailcap so it meets the negative part of the battery and works perfect when i use it that way. Not sure if anyone is interested in playing with it. Free with the purchase of any item.( Has been taken)

14) Nightcore SR3 - New in box it comes with a 18650 body as an extra body. Normally its a 1x 123 body. Max voltage is 4.2. Asking $65-$60(traded)

15)Armytek Partner A1 XM-L2- light is still in good condition. Has been carried. Will come with original box and all accessories. Asking 30$ SOLD(25$)

16)Malkoff wildcat v6 nuetral with md3 body high/low ring - This light has been carried and used. overall pretty good condition just a few tiny nicks on the tailcap. The head and body are in really great condition no dings. would like to pass it on to another member that wants to try one. asking $100-$95-$90 SOLD

17)malkoff mdc lithium rechargeable head- this is a 3 mode mdc head voltage 3.4-6v xp-g2 cool white tint. it's been used and has a few nicks around the head and on on the side. pretty bright. asking $40SOLD

18)olight s mini rose gold- beautiful little light. comes with original packaging. no accessories were included when i bought it. practically brand new just taken out to test functionality. Would like $40(Withdrawn)

19)malkoff m60F- Great drop in to for your p60 hosts! bought it, but barely used it. have other lights that fit the role. would like $40(Withdrawn)

Might post a few more but for now here it is! Can email pictures if needed. Ill try to upload some .

Update(05-03-17) Added a few more lights. Bundling is available.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Few lights and drop ins

Sending you a PM on #2 ... :)

Another quick question ... clip included ?

Last edited:

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Few lights and drop ins

I'll take it.

PM incoming

paypal received sir thank you. will ship soon. I hope the alpha serves you well archimedes! it's currently set to hybrid mode so you get the low low mode. you can change it to default very easy!
last price drop on torq! thank you all for your support.