• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Photon Fanatics TKO - WITHDRAWN

Priorities change and after a great deal of agonizing thought, I have decided to let go of one of the most prized lights in my entire collection. The Photon Fanatics TKO! Truly a remarkable, ONE OF A KIND, piece of machining and piece of art. The attention to detail is phenomenal. The squares are recessed on both sides making perfect little floating "plateaus". "It has a mini FLuPIC driver with three levels of output, plus memory, a modified aluminum XP-G reflector, a 2mm thick mineral glass lens, O-rings and an AW RCR123 battery." For more information, see the original build thread below, it is very informational and a lot of fun. The usual rules apply. First one to say "I'll take it", gets it, and takes priority over PM. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose.
WITHDRAWN CONUS PayPal Shipped.

In the spirit of full disclosure, there is a small "makers mark" on the head and a spot on the tail where the anodizing didn't cooperate.

The Original build thread is below:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...llenging-Light-Yet-to-machine-that-is-The-TKO

Last edited:

Zandar

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti Photon Fanatics TKO

Seriously, my friend, just send it to me!!! Well, at least I can wish.:mecry::mecry::mecry::poke: GLWTS

Price reduce to $1,850.00 - Please let me know if this price is out of line. I'm surprised that there has been little interest for this beautiful light. Feel free to PM of email me at [email protected]

Zandar

Enlightened

I believe I did email you, my friend.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Price reduce to $1,850.00 - Please let me know if this price is out of line. I'm surprised that there has been little interest for this beautiful light. Feel free to PM of email me at [email protected]

My brain is interested; it's just my wallet refuses to cooperate. :)

Man, just think, this light in mokume might be $3000.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

This light is gorgeous.... Fred's custom builds always are. I would imagine the tread work on this offering is also pretty decent too. ;)

Re: Photon Fanatics TKO - WTS - Reduced

No doubt that the she would look good in mokume, Titanium is much harder to work with on a manual lathe. Each square is under cut on all sides making small suspended plateaus. A whole lot of machining time went into the TKO. The build log tells it all. It's a one of a kind. No worries, I'll withdraw it soon.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: Photon Fanatics TKO - WTS - Reduced

Right. Actually, I like the light better as is because the blue ano and contrasting grooves and surfaces are so beautiful, despite my liking for MG.