P60 engine modder

jaycyu

Enlightened
Hi, I've been away for a few years.
Who nowadays creates custom P60 drop-ins?

I need a XM-L2 4500k direct drive as well as other engines.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget customlites.
You can learn to assemble your own as well.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a dedomed XM-L2 (maybe around 4500K but has the dedomed hint of green-Vinh's Premium Dedomed Tint) direct drive dropin from Skylumen before it was Skylumen. Even with a Zero resistant switch from Oveready, it throws farther (it can be seen with the naked eye) but not a whole lot more than my XP-L Hi 5000K on maximum (direct drive- though it goes through some circuitry, right?) from PFlexPRO's Advanced programming dropin, using a higher Amp capable forward clicky or a reverse clicky from CPF member DellSuperman. Randy's Advanced Programming is very handy if you seek something more than plain vanilla modes, or 'we offer different mode groups and you pick your preferred mode'.

customlites has good stuff and probably could do a pure direct drive. Otherwise, his mode choices are pretty standard and all have last mode memory, last time I looked.

mtnelectronics is excellent, and Richard can, or used to, build a multi-mode to your request; super handy if you are sure about what you want. He has a hand in the versatile drivers that Skylumen uses.

All these companies have integrity. We are so fortunate.

What are you looking for in your engines?

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with SCS, this sounds like the perfect opportunity to make your own. Excellent place to start

jaycyu

Enlightened
What are you looking for in your engines?
I've been out of the game for a few years. Looking up XP-L which seems comparable to XM-L2.
I need one engine for a flashlight I'm assembling for an acquaintance, and may get a second one to upgrade my main torch.
I'm looking into the names you guys provided.