• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Bykfixer and Pk

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had an issue with my trusty PK-PL2. Mike (bykfixer) reached out via PM just from me posting troubleshooting questions about it, not me complaining or seeking any customer service. He is going to replace it with a newer version.

Absolutely awesome customer service and care! Thank you guys so much.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
When will other manufacturers and dealers accept the fact that great CS sells and makes them more money in the long run.

1pt21

Enlightened
Byk and PK are true gentlemen. I once had a small problem with a brand new PK FL2, and suffice it to say that PK himself went above and beyond what would be expected to make things right!

I've come to understand just how important good CS is, and now base my purchases off of a company's reputation for good/bad CS. Honestly, even if I know that there is a 99.9% chance that I will never need to use it, it still speaks volumes about the company in so may ways. And this is not just for flashlight purchases...

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always been, still am, and will continue to be a PK fan. There's no reasonable explanation for the quality of service other than the line between customer and family has been blurred. Mike is top notch.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Well garsh! I'm blushing.
Is this the part I thank God, my mom and my wife?
Thanks for the kind words.

When the Photon King bestowed the honor to me to help spread the word it was some mighty big shoes to fill.

I'm just trying to be a positive part of this community of fine folks.

Cheers to PK for all things past, present and future. Somewhere on the planet earth he is probably hard at work either designing or testing things to come.