• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

group buy for the Jaxman E2L & JAXMAN M2

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, yet another awesome lights with great prices today :)

We are having a Jaxman show, 2 great edc both available in neutral tints by your choice, 4500, 5500K, XM - L2 (Jaxman M2) or
CREE XP - G2 (E2L)

Products info,

Jaxman M2,

Brand: JAXMAN
Model: M2
Flashlight Type: Handheld
Flashlight size: EDC
Emitters: Cree XM-L2 U2
Emitters Quantity: 1
Lumens Range: 200-500Lumens
Luminous Flux: 400LM
Color Temperature: 5000 - 5500K
Feature: Adjustable brightness
Function: Camping,Hiking,Household Use,Self-defense
Light Modes: High,Low
Mode: 2 (Low; High)
Battery Type: AA
Battery Quantity: 2 x AA ( not included )
Battery Included or Not: No
Mode Memory: No
Zooming Function: No

Jaxman E2L,

35d5a2b709bf42f395386daa06aa3751.png

Brand: JAXMAN
Model: E2L
Flashlight Type: Handheld
Flashlight size: EDC
Emitters: Cree XP-G2 S4
Emitters Quantity: 3
Lumens Range: 500-1000Lumens
Luminous Flux: 900LM
Power: 6.15W
Color Temperature: 5500K
Feature: Lightweight,Low-voltage Warning,Rechargeable,Reverse Polarity Protection,Waterproof
Function: Camping,EDC,Emergency,Hiking,Household Use,Night Riding,Rescue,Search,Self-defense,Walking
Switch Location: Tail Cap
Light Modes: High,Low,Mid
Battery Type: 18650
Battery Quantity: 1 x 18650 battery (not included)
Battery Included or Not: No
Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 Standard Waterproof

GB INFO,

• Pricing, code and any other info will be given via PM ONLY!
  • Do not share the code, the price or the link i will give to you with ANYONE (PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS THINGS ON OUR FORUMS, MAP POLICE IS TERRIBLE THING)
  • I'm online most of the time, so feel free to PM me ANYTIME, will try to answer ASAP.
  • PLEASE confirm in this thread if you have ordered/bought the light! and also how many pcs you did!
  • Paypal is accepted and the preferred method, with secured servers, so you are covered
  • Feel free to post anything you are interested in, i will gladly help you with it, enjoy!!!

• P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure,also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, sorry!

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you pm me the code for an e2l? Is it available as a host?

Richard has them as a host. From what I've seen some filing mcpcb is needed on the current batch do to the shelf being beveled or something.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast