Brightest string lights possible?

ToddWebb

Newly Enlightened
Hi CPF, I hope you can help me.

I have several 10'x15' tents which I need to light within the canopy. I've bought several styles of string lights, Christmas lights, etc from Home Depot but none are bright enough. I bought some LED string lights, but they lack in: A. durability (my crew sets up the lights and pulls them down weekly; the LED stings I got are bare, not in a tube), and B. ease of use (they have fragile power connectors that are easily knocked loose or broken).

I need to light up the interior ceiling of tents with BRIGHT light. LED strings within a plastic clear tube might be perfect?

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Todd

ToddWebb

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the move! I don't visit often enough to be familiar with the layout.

Dr. Mario

Enlightened
How about the Power Practical Luminoodle? I have 10 feet version and it worked great in my Ozark Trail four person tent and it barely consume very much juice (about 800mA at 5 Volts) which in turn lasts criminally long on Anker Powercore 26800 battery bank I also have in my overall camping kit. It's also waterproof which is a definite plus.

ToddWebb

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info Dr. Mario. Just FYI to anyone finding this thread later, I ended up buying these: https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/95674/FT2-L120CW12150T.html . Well, actually, I really bought several different string lights and other fixture types. These "twinkle rope lights" are perfect. The string is tough stuff, can be put up and packed down repeatedly without worry of damaging the string. They are BRIGHT. And twinkle effect is just right - not annoying, but noticeable enough to enliven the tent.