• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Spy 007 XM-L2 Weave

stingray3

Enlightened
Awesome collectors piece...Spy 007 Weave #0534. One of a kind and its in ABSOLUTE MINT condition. I never used or carried it. Only displayed in my collection.

Has 5 Ice Blue Trits with Blue Rubber Rings. Weave engraving done by Jody Muller.

Included.....A 3 Trit Disk, 2 original Plastic Beads, 1 Titanium Bead, Wrist Strap, and a Brand New 1010 Pelican Micro Case. Everything is in brand new condition.

No batterys included.

SOLD.......$1050.....which includes USPS Priority and Paypal fees.

First "I'll take it" gets it and takes precedence over any other forms of communication/PM.

Shipping in the US only.

International Buyers.....If outside of US and you have a friend or family with a US address that I can send it to and they can forward it on to you then let me know.

Paypal only.

No trades.

* I reserve the right to sell to whom ever I choose *

Daves video of the weave

The skull is NOT included
DSCF8141.jpg

DSCF8146.jpg

DSCF8149.jpg

Pic showing the Ice Blue Trits. The top one is the one for sale. The other 2 are sold.
DSCF6733.jpg

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spy 007 XM-L2 Weave One of a Kind

Beautiful, Sting! Would you like to share more info... emitter, temp, estimated lumen output?

Thanks in advance and GLWS

stingray3

Enlightened

Bump.......:candle:

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very good price here on an incredible rare gem. Wish I had the funds.

Skull not included! :)

stingray3

Enlightened

Bump......:popcorn:......I can include black rubber rings like in Daves video if requested.

stingray3

Enlightened

Price drop......:wave:

Last edited:

stingray3

Enlightened

Bump.......I cant believe this is still for sale. I know this is not over priced. :poke: Is coolfall fading in the sunset? :thinking:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Bump.......I cant believe this is still for sale. I know this is not over priced. :poke: Is coolfall fading in the sunset? :thinking:

I also can't understand it. Its a beautiful and very unique CoolFall light with an emitter that's still very current and one of the most efficient!
Its vastly underpriced .... especially compared to the going rate for current Cool Fall offerings. The Weave carving requires great skill, artistry and expertise.
I'd be extremely tempted if I didn't already have two 007s (an XP-G2 and an XM-L2)

stingray3

Enlightened

I totally agree easilyled and chip its for sure a head scratcher. Its been in my display ever since I got it. Hopefully it will go to a new home soon.

stingray3

Enlightened

Good luck with your sales Mick. :twothumbs

stingray3

Enlightened

* NOW SOLD*......Bump....Treat your self to a beautiful christmas present. :santa:

Last edited: