• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD Ra Twisty, HDS Rotary 250, ReyLight Tool Ti

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

1. Ra Twisty tw100. Three levels of cool white light. I am the second owner. This light was never carried by me, and seldom used in the house. It is in excellent condition, except for some pin specks in the anno, which is usual in these lights. One of the classics. Price $200 $190 $185 $180 SOLD

2. HDS Rotary 250. Cool white tint. I bought this light new and used it only occasionally. One tiny bump spot, visible in the photo, in the anno just next to the bezel. Consider this one a user and you will be very happy with it. Original packaging included. Price $220 SOLD

3. This is the ReyLight version of the Lumintop Tool Ti. Titanium with electronic tail switch and Nichia high CRI emitter. Mode order is L-M-H. I bought this light from Rey as a backup and only tested it for function. Original packaging included. Price $50 SOLD

All prices include shipping and any fees. I will only ship to a US mailing address. First I'll-take-it in this thread prevails over other types of communication.

Last edited:

indigon

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ra Twisty 100, HDS Rotary 250, ReyLight Tool Ti

I'll take the ReyLight version of the Lumintop Tool Ti, PM sent

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Number 2 and 3 are sold and shipped. Thank you indigon and thaugen!

The Twisty is still available.

Last edited:

thaugen

Enlightened

The Rotary 250 arrived quickly and just as described! Thank you for the smooth transaction!

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: for the ra twisty, per our PM's