• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Fenix, Olight, Elzetta *ALL SOLD, SALE CLOSED*

kssmith

Enlightened
Hello;
For sale is a Fenix PD40R, Olight S1A stainless steel, and an Elzetta Bones. All lights are used and have some wear from use. These are some lights that are sitting around unused; and it's time to thin out a bit.

#1. The Fenix comes with the standard battery, and a second 26650, no other accessories included. $50.00 SOLD

#2. The Elzetta Bones has only the flood lens included, an does not include a battery. $80.00 NOW $70.00 SOLD

#3. The Olight comes with two 14500 batteries and no other accessories. $30.00 SOLD

All prices include shipping to the US. If you live outside of the US, please contact me before buying so I can check on shipping. PayPal only, and as usual, the first "I'll take it" along with item number, on this thread, trumps any PM.
Thank you

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1494710828.781396.jpg

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Fenix, Olight, Elzetta

Fenix PD40R

:takeit: :paypal:

Last edited:

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

If number 3 s1a is the newer 600 lumen stainless grey I will take it..

kssmith

Enlightened

The Olight is the Thunder Gray xm-l2 cool white, I believe that it is 600 lumens. Also; Teak I'm sending you a PM.

kssmith

Enlightened
WTS: Fenix, Olight, Elzetta

#'s 1&3 are sold and shipped. Drop on the Bones. Also for clarification the Bones only has the flood lens.

Latest posts