It's Monthly Giveaway Time!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Are You Familiar With Gear Gripz?

This Week, One of You Will Become
Very Familiar With Them.

We are sending you two packs of our exclusive Gear Gripz: Black Honeycomb Pattern and Black Tread Pattern. Think of all the uses you can use them.

Our Kickstarter campaign was extremely successful and has ended. If you need to know more about our Gear Gripz, please watch our Kickstarter video explanation.

GiveAway Entry Rules:

1. Comment on how you will use them. What do you want to quit dropping?
2. That's all!

Drawing date: Noon May 22

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased some a short time ago. I created a "speed loader" for my rifle that allows me to reload 10 shots in just a few seconds. I also find them useful on a variety of tools, from woodworking tools to gardening tools...

PartyPete

Enlightened
This looks neat, I don't think I noticed it before.

I'd probably use it to line my "EDC box" where I rotate many of my knives/lights.

I'm not sure if it would work with a pistol but would make a good grip option I think.

Also, would be handy for your cell phone in the car as well. Thanks Fenix Store!

start90a

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbsVery interesting thing! I could use on some little flashlight (AA) and on tv remote control. Also on the plastic smartphone cover.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to install this on my Fenix ARE-X1+ so that it would stay in the solar panel charger pouch better.

It would also look great on my old skool mag 2d ...and my smart phone.

O.s.k

Newly Enlightened
I would like to instal few of them on my pc mouse, my mobile phone and on my flashlights!

GunnarGG

Enlightened
A lot of things probably, among them a couple of flashlights that are a little slippery.
No Fenix lights though, never dropped any of them. ☺

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Keep those ideas coming! You will really see the true value in Gear Gripz once you get them.