• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold/traded: Surefire, Zebralight, Foursevens and Mag-Lite/Malkoff

Viper715

Enlightened
First things first. PayPal only, US shipping unles previous arrangements are made. First I'll take it in this thread gets it. These are my lowest price unless I lower them or we negotiate in private.

SOLD---1. Surefire Backup. 110 lumen model. Looks good, works well. Looks to have been carried but no damage of note. $65 shipped USPS.

SOLD---2. Zebralight SC32W. Has been carried and used some. 1 dent in the bezel from a drop. Works great and has great tint as ZL W'some usually do. No box. $45 shipped USPS.

SOLD---3. Quark Smart QSL1. Pretty much like new. I got it when they first came out thought I would like it and without a clip never saw much use. Maybe threw it in a pocket 2 or 3 times. $30 shipped USPS

TRADED---4. I have 2 Mag-Lite Magchargers for sale as a package. These were once a project of mine. They are both old style Incan models that were once used at a police department, one that was sent in and returned by Mag-Lite with the newer multilevel circuit and new switch. The other still has the old switch style. Mag-Lite will do repair work and refurb them for free for the most part. I have put a Malkoff Magcharger drop-in in the returned one. The batteries were new but have not been charged in about 6-8 months. Also included is the charging base but there is no wall or car adapter just the base. Great lights could be a fun project for kids or just a beater for the house. Not sure what would be the right price for theses but with the Malkoff drop-in I think $75 Shipped would be fair.

Thanks for looking.

94bf3c03671a689fd5f0c3667e9d355e.jpg

85275f8da3f1ad53f43cd9d153f01a0b.jpg

5b5eb07a426e20b5c5755c3ec19a2fed.jpg

f1ee864183accebd945398576e6b4321.jpg

Last edited:

Fast LT1

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire, Zebralight, Foursevens and Mag-Lite/Malkoff

if backup isn't sold, i'll take it!!!!!

Viper715

Enlightened
Re: FS: Surefire, Zebralight, Foursevens and Mag-Lite/Malkoff

Backup and Zebralight are sold. Bump and price drop on the rest.

Viper715

Enlightened
FS: Surefire, Zebralight, Foursevens and Mag-Lite/Malkoff

Yes sold as of this morning

Price drop on maglites to $75