Fenix FD65?

colight

Enlightened
Did anybody watch the live streaming by Fenix today? No comment on the video itself, but am I imagining things or did they mention something about an FD65? My internet is a little behind the times, so I couldn't properly follow the video, (or was it their fault?) but I think they said something about a new flashlight. Somebody help me out here, please?

proceed5

Enlightened
https://www.facebook.com/fenixproducts/videos/1322867157799536/

If you can access the above video link, jump to 15:06 where Vincent (the Manager in Charge of Flashlights Development at Fenix) said in his native language the following:

- that Fenix would likely be targeting to launch to the market the total of 5 to 6 variants (models) of Focusing flashlights, within the next 1-year.
- that Fenix may be targeting to launch another Focusing Flashlight, within the next 2 to 3 months, a High-end Focusing Flashlight that is capable of producing 3800 lumens (note: the lady Translator Michelle did not translate the part of 3800 lumens in English)

Thank you and I will be so damn eager to buy this 3800 lumens focusing flashlight !!! :twothumbs

Last edited:

colight

Enlightened
https://www.facebook.com/fenixproducts/videos/1322867157799536/

If you can access the above video link, jump to 15:06 where Vincent (the Manager in Charge of Flashlights Development at Fenix) said in his native language the following:

- that Fenix would likely be targeting to launch to the market the total of 5 to 6 variants (models) of Focusing flashlights, within the next 1-year.
- that Fenix may be targeting to launch another Focusing Flashlight, within the next 2 to 3 months, a High-end Focusing Flashlight that is capable of producing 3800 lumens (note: the lady Translator Michelle did not translate the part of 3800 lumens in English)

Thank you and I will be so damn eager to buy this 3800 lumens focusing flashlight !!! :twothumbs

Thanks to YOU, proceed. This is indeed a great help. Gee, a 3800 lumen focusing light? Heck, I'd like to see that, and we definitely have something to look forward to. :twothumbs This new style of focusing flashlight as Fenix calls it, although as with most other products not to everybody's liking, is quite an interesting design. As I said before in another thread, I have the FD41 and I am very happy with it. To me it is the best of both worlds. I have actually found that I use this one more than any others I have for the convenience of focusing. I am waiting with bated breath........ :whistle:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remember FD40? I told back then that Fenix is going to enter and conquer that area when all were naming this early bird a crap light... I am a visionary :D

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
The Fenix FD41 only has 29k CD. I would love to see their upcoming focusable lights be able to reach 100k CD and be able to be dialed down to 5k CD or so. I know it's a tall order but when you push the limits sometimes great things can happen.

Taz80

Enlightened
Battery Junction has this light up on their website, not in stock yet. It has a two button up and down U.I. with short cuts and is neutral white. I don't like lights that take more than two batteries, but for this one I think I'll have to make an exception.

Scourie

Enlightened
The specs are listed on Battery Junctions website. Multi emitter and 410m throw. Not for me I'm afraid.