Is Olight S Mini Actually Smaller than Foursevens Mini MK II

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
Is the Olight S Mini Actually Smaller than Foursevens Mini MK II? I feel like their site doesn't display the correct length but can't be certain. Also using an IMR will the S Mini go to 900 lumens?

Thanks guys

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the response! I went ahead and ordered the s mini, it should be fun to compare the two.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have the foursevens?
What's it's exact length?

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Foursevens at 60 mm when switched on is about 1 mm shorter:

29dbp5i.jpg

fishndad

Enlightened
If you like the little 123 lights.
I have the Sunwayman Mr Elfin.
It's a great little light. Cool interface as well.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oooops! My wife keeps saying that I have too many lights and this time she might be right. I picked up the wrong ones, we are talking Olight SMini here so this comparison is more appropriate:

n5fzb.jpg

54 mm is the length of the Olight (Mini MKII not yet available in Europe)

Sorry for the mishap ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
The S Mini is slightly shorter than the Mini Mk II but Hogokansatsuken is right the difference is not significant. Of the two I carry the S Mini sometimes but not the Mini Mk II. The Mini Mk II has impressive output with the supplied li-ion but the UI doesn't work very well and the S Mini seems to be brighter when both are using primaries. I wish the Mini Mk II worked like the old Minis I still carry them frequently. I haven't tried the S Mini on li-ion but the output is supposed to stay the same (550 lumens). It will not give you the high output that the Mini Mk II can with its li-ion battery.

On a side note,the clip that comes with the Mini MkII fits the S Mini perfectly and is much better IMO than the S Minis original clip.

Last edited:

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
I really appreciate all the responses! I bought an Olight S Mini and gifted my Mini MK II to my uncle who loves it.

Last edited: