rip chris cornell

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sad. It's hard to believe. Guess you never really know where a person is at. I used to love Sound Garden. And wasn't he part of Temple of the Dog. RIP to another great musician.

nbp

Flashaholic
RIP indeed. A huge loss for everyone who appreciates great rock n roll. :candle:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here,I was a huge Sound Garden fan from the start and on a lot of ways they were at the forefront of a lot of what is popular since and without as much hype as many others too.

Another Brick in the Wall.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sad. It's hard to believe. Guess you never really know where a person is at. I used to love Sound Garden. And wasn't he part of Temple of the Dog. RIP to another great musician.

Yes, Temple of the Dog. Hunger Strike is still a great song. Burden In My Hand, Pretty Noose, Like A Stone, I am going to give them all a listen. RIP Chris Cornell.

Capolini

Banned
It is very sad. Another great musician from Seattle,,,Gone. First Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and now Chris Cornell. I am old enough to remember when Jimi died[9.18.1970].

It is not hard to believe or surprising if you know about his back round. Substance abuse and depression.

Only the mood disorders depression and bipolar disorder increase a person's risks for suicide more than alcohol or drug abuse, according to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control.

I do not know what kind of depression Chris had.Wikipedia did not specify. However,You combine BOTH Depression and substance abuse the odds go up even more.I read in a book that 60% of all suicides are people with Bi-Polar disorder.

My girlfriend is the Youngest of Seven. Three suffer from Depressive disorders[Two were Bi Polar]. Two of them committed suicide and they were the ones with Bi polar disorder.

I thank God I have been sober 20 years. I have a lot of friends that are dead.

​RIP CHRIS.

GOD BLESS ALL THE FAMILIES THAT ARE AFFECTED BY ADDICTION THROUGH LOSS OR BY PAIN.