Fenix TK Series - The Best in Its Class

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
TK75 is my favorite in this class. I have my TK75 sitting on my desk here, now, as I type this post. :)

The TK75 is an enduring classic.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
The TK75, TK47(s), and TK20R continue to be big sellers. Actually, the whole TK Series delivers.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please ask Fenix engineers to consider making a single emitter version of the TK32, using either a XPL HI or XHP35 HI, that can pump out 90k+ CD on 1x18650, and sustain it for an hour or more. It would be a waste of its large head and a beautifully shaped light to not do so. Thanks.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We have sent your comment to the engineers. We will let you know if they send you any message. Thanks for your input!

Please ask Fenix engineers to consider making a single emitter version of the TK32, using either a XPL HI or XHP35 HI, that can pump out 90k+ CD on 1x18650, and sustain it for an hour or more. It would be a waste of its large head and a beautifully shaped light to not do so. Thanks.

Douwtjie

Newly Enlightened
Good Day. I am a fenix fan. I see there is a lot of brands, fenix, acebeam, nitecore, klarus, led lenser. I am no expert on lights. Any sugestions regarding quality and performance, I tend to lean to fenix, just so much brands with different price tags. Thank you.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Here is Fenix's comment to you:

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]As for the below comment, could you please ask for more details from the customer if they want to use the light for hunting with the white light only? Or any special application scenarios?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

What additional information would you like to send them?

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thank you for sending your question/comment. You are doing the right thing as far as being a member of the CPF group. Just keep in mind, each person has his/her loyalty to brands. So you will find like/dislike comments about all brands.

There are a number of good brands out there. Fenix is a HUGE seller worldwide, with users in the military, law enforcement, security, outdoor enthusiasts, etc. The fact that military and law enforcement increasingly turn to Fenix products says a lot. Another feature to look at is the warranty. Fenix has a 5 1/2-year warranty. So that tells you the quality of the light. It will be supported after the warranty too. There are two warranty and repair locations in the USA. Fenix Store is one of the centers in Broken Arrow, OK.

You may want to be familiar with how the warranty works. READ HERE.

As with any products, you may want to check out your favorite one, purchasing from a location that has a return policy. Fenix Store has a 15-day return policy if you aren't satisfied. You can read the policy HERE. With any high-quality light, you are going to be making an investment beyond that $5 light at the checkout counter at big box stores. So after that investment, you need to make sure your light will be supported if you have trouble. You are buying service after the sell.

Let us assist you in selecting a light. What is the use you need? Hunting, outdoor use, indoor, etc. Then we can point you to what we recommend.

Anymore questions?

Good Day. I am a fenix fan. I see there is a lot of brands, fenix, acebeam, nitecore, klarus, led lenser. I am no expert on lights. Any sugestions regarding quality and performance, I tend to lean to fenix, just so much brands with different price tags. Thank you.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is Fenix's comment to you:

As for the below comment, could you please ask for more details from the customer if they want to use the light for hunting with the white light only? Or any special application scenarios?

What additional information would you like to send them?

Thank you for the response. Nothing specialized. Just a rugged, 1x18650 (or 1x26650) single emitter general spotter with good reach and useful spill, that can pump out 90k+ CD, constant, for an hour or more, with no stepdown. It would be great to also have 2 lower levels, one that can pump out 40k+ CD, constant, for 2+ hours and another 10k+CD constant for 6+ hours. IPX68. 2m drop rating. Below 6000K in CCT. For a fancier version of the light consider an additional high CRI emitter near the top of the reflector for a flood beam for closeup applications.

I would use such a light for caving, underground inspections and visual evaluations (storm drains, culverts, utility tunnels, etc..), and hiking, but I imagine it would also be suitable for many other applications.

I think the size of the TK32 is an ideal platform to build on for the performance and functions I'm suggesting.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Message back from Fenix:

[FONT=&quot]I have passed this along to our engineer for his reference and consideration. If we have any upgrade plan for TK32 in the future, then it will be targeted for hunting.

[/FONT]

Thank you for the response. Nothing specialized. Just a rugged, 1x18650 (or 1x26650) single emitter general spotter with good reach and useful spill, that can pump out 90k+ CD, constant, for an hour or more, with no stepdown. It would be great to also have 2 lower levels, one that can pump out 40k+ CD, constant, for 2+ hours and another 10k+CD constant for 6+ hours. IPX68. 2m drop rating. Below 6000K in CCT. For a fancier version of the light consider an additional high CRI emitter near the top of the reflector for a flood beam for closeup applications.

I would use such a light for caving, underground inspections and visual evaluations (storm drains, culverts, utility tunnels, etc..), and hiking, but I imagine it would also be suitable for many other applications.

I think the size of the TK32 is an ideal platform to build on for the performance and functions I'm suggesting.

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
The description for the TK47 & TK47 UE do NOT say that the Turbo run time is "accumulated time."
Am I therefore to understand that the TK47 series CAN sustain the stated Lumens on Turbo for the time stated in the runtime table?

kj2

Flashaholic
The description for the TK47 & TK47 UE do NOT say that the Turbo run time is "accumulated time."
Am I therefore to understand that the TK47 series CAN sustain the stated Lumens on Turbo for the time stated in the runtime table?
Lumens and runtime are according the ANSI standard. The max runtime of a mode is when the output is at 10% from where it started from.
So for example; 400 lumens for 3 hours, means you've 40 lumens at the 3 hour mark.