• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All gone: Surefire Hellfire cases + Free Pelican drop ins.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL GONE: SOLD: Surefire Hellfire cases, very large Pelican case, like a big suitcase. Marked "Surefire Hellfire". Very strong. They are Storm iM2700 cases. Storm is Pelican's Heavy Duty line that was originally made for USA military use. These cases are in great shape but do have some scratches and scrapes from use. The foam has been removed, and some of the rubber glue remains. These cases have all the high quality features Pelican provides, including easy open latches and vent relief. Two available. $75 ea. shipped. Both SPF to Illum
Interior dimensions are 22in x 17in x 8in. (BIG)
GIVEN AWAY: Pelican Products, Black Knight Series, LASER Spot, Hi-Intensity Beam, Xenon Lamp Module. For use with Pelican M11 flashlights. May be modifiable to fit others. Made in California, USA. New Old Stock. Three available. FREE if we've ever done business, or if you have ever replied to a lightknot thread or PM'ed me. OR if you really want them. I pay a minimum postage of $2.60 for a poly bubble mailer shipped in the USA. I'm thinking someone may want these for modding purposes. ALL GONE.

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FREE Pelican drop ins. Any modders out there? Surefire Hellfire cases sold

Free as free can be..

:lovecpf::lovecpf:

Edit: Drop Ins shipped.
:grouphug::grouphug:

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Re: FREE Pelican drop ins. Any modders out there? Surefire Hellfire cases sold

Arrived like 2 days after shipped. Thanks!!

Saving them for the day an actual M11 is acquired.

Latest posts