• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Product Announcement - Nitecore Concept 1 C1 1800 Lumen Compact Flashlight

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is going to be my second Nitecore product.

This item has an irresistible size/power ratio in its size classification. Most power for size. For me, that alone is a show starter.

I can always run any light at medium mode for medium heat generation and medium run time. How exciting can that be? I am getting more and more excited about this item.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait a cotton pickin minute, a Screwed On Clip!!!??? That is awesome! Finally! I will probably order one just because of the clip.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice looking light. Looking forward to a review on this one for sure. Hopefully a NW rendition...

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have the manual online. Here's the Link.

Interesting design. Not too cool with the UI tho... especially the part where changing brightness involves turning the light off.

It SOUNDS like the switch is just a normal push button.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have the manual online. Here's the Link.

Interesting design. Not too cool with the UI tho... especially the part where changing brightness involves turning the light off.

It SOUNDS like the switch is just a normal push button.

Thanks for the link.

"pressing and holding"

Wondering what the pedestrian philips type screw is for... Is it a pivoting switch?

cubebike

Enlightened
e2ad2796de92f10713d1d647112b4e91.jpg
007868caae287bc90d32765804a90714.jpg

I just received the Concept 1. I like the size and the output. I still adapting myself to the mode change/ switching method. I dislike smooth rubber type side switch cos i had problem in pressing it when needed. My initial thought of the metal side switch should be able to solve my issue.

cubebike

Enlightened
Thanks for the link.

"pressing and holding"

Wondering what the pedestrian philips type screw is for... Is it a pivoting switch?

The switch is normal pivot swtich. The philips screws to hold the swtich in place only.

I don't like UI on changing brightness- need to turn light off and then recycle different mode from last mode used

proceed5

Enlightened
I don't like UI on changing brightness- need to turn light off and then recycle different mode from last mode used

Say What ?? have to turn light Off and then press-n-hold select brightness level and release to turn light on to desired level ? Sounds like a clicky but put on a side switch.
How to like this kind of brightness switching method ?
Oh no ... I preordered ....