• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for a small custom EDC for a birthday gift to my father

Geese

Newly Enlightened
I am hoping for something special but I am not an endless pile of money. I have been watching the forum but so far everything sharp with trits etc has been beyond my budget. My dad worked security his whole life and has used some nice flashlights but nothing custom he's retired now and on pension so hopefully this will be his last flashlight. I also hope to have it engraved but don't want it to be visible. I thought about on the inside of the clip but maybe there is a better way? Is this possible for 300$ I know it's a tall order and it seems that things go pretty quickly so hopefully someone will give me a crack at something before they post it for sale. His Birthday is in Mid August.

FRITZHID

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my dad a Sigma 9 for his bday this year and he loves it. It's small, user friendly, trit, stainless, engravable, built in charging and plenty bright for most applications. Helius has a thread here somewhere for it.
GL in your search.