• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

JEERS - hkequipment

BayMoe

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a ArmyTek WizardPro V3 from hkequipment back on March 14th. It was meant for a camp/portage trip scheduled for May 20th and I have yet to receive it. About a month back, I had contacted them about the status of the order and was told to just wait. Another month have passed and I'm here still without a headlight. Pretty bummed about it.

Went through Paypal resolution to get my money back and I'm still waiting for the refund.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone's bound to say you haven't suffered enough to jeer.
Anyways, why didn't you order from AT direct? AT can ship from Canada now. AFAIK, with the frequent "sales" AT has been offering, you could have gotten a better deal from them direct anyways.

BayMoe

Newly Enlightened
Someone's bound to say you haven't suffered enough to jeer.
Anyways, why didn't you order from AT direct? AT can ship from Canada now. AFAIK, with the frequent "sales" AT has been offering, you could have gotten a better deal from them direct anyways.

I wholeheartedly agree. I was at the Outdoors show and saw their booth there. They offered the same Wizard Pro V3 to me for $75 CAD, but kindly refused it due to the order I had placed previously with hkequipment. Thinking back, I should have gone that route if I had known they were at the show :(